Advance Montessori Training Course
(Available only at Ratnagiri & Pune)
Salient Features of the Course
- Good Knowledge (Written & Spoken) of language which student chooses as medium of Instruction.
- Study material is supplied to the enrolled students by the institution.
- No age limit.
- Examination & Evaluation – At the end of course written examination carrying 500 marks will be conducted. The continuous evaluation of student (including tutorial) carries 200 marks are for practical Examination. Passing criteria is 40%.
Minimum 7th Std. – Pass up to Graduate / Post Graduate
Syllabus at Glance:
- Physical, Mental and Psychological Development of Children.
- Methodology for teaching Kindegarden / Montessori / Nursery Schools
- Child health & hygiene.
- Organization & Management Kindegarden/ Montessori / Nursury Schools.
- Life sketch of eminent personality in field of child education viz. Madam Montessori, Fredrik Frobel, Anutai Wagh & Tarabai Modak etc. & their methods for child education.
- Games, Graphic Art & Craft work.
- Preparation of various teaching aids.
- Formal & Informal method of teaching.
- Value Education to the child.
Scheme of Evaluation / Examination (Examination Procedure) :
- Paper I (Theory) – 100 Marks
- Paper II (Lesson Theory) – 100 Marks
- Tutorial – 150 Marks
- Drawing & Craft – 50 Marks
- Practical Examination – 100 Marks
Passing Criteria & Grade:
- Passing criteria is 40% in each subject.
- First Class with Distinction 70% and above.
- First Class 60% to 69%
- Second Class 50% to 59%
- Pass Class 40% to 49%