Diploma in ECEC (Approved by KKSU University)
Diploma in ECEC (Affiliated to MAH. State Govt. Recognized, UGC approved Kavi Kulgurukalidas Sanskrit University )
10th Pass with minimum 40% marks.
One Year : Part I – Theory Papers
General Objective of the Diploma Course:
- To understand the theoretical bases and principles of Early Childhood Education & Care.
- To understand the right and developmental needs of children from conception to the age of 6 year
- Develop insight into the process of child development and learning.
- Plan and implement such tasks as shall meet children’s need for health, protection, nutrition,
education and development
- Network with parents, community, and other organization to generate awareness and seek their
involvement in ECEC Programmes.
Eligibility Norms for appearing for Diploma examination:
- The candidate should have at least 80% attendance in a year
- The candidate should complete all the practical and other work expected in the syllabus to the satisfaction of college and as well as as University.
Structure of Diploma Course:
- Theory – The University will conduct the theory examination at the end of the year
- Practical work – The college will conduct practical / Internal Assessment work as per the syllabus in each and every year for all subject prescribed in the syllabus and submit the internal marks to the university before theory examination in the prescribed format given by the University
- School Internship- Astudent – teacher will complete his / her school internship in a academic year. He / She shall work as regular teacher and participate in all the activities, including planning, teaching, and assessment. After completion of the school internship the student teacher should get a certificate from Head-Master / Principals of concerned schools stating satisfactory completion of internship and submit this in the University through concerned college and then only internship
marks will be mentioned in her / his mark sheet.
Norms for passing Diploma Examination:
- To pass the examination of Diploma the student must obtain at least 40 % marks in each head both theory (32 out of 80) Internal Assessment (08 out of 20) & School Internship (40 out of 100).
Examination for the Diploma in E.C.E.C Course:
|Subject of Papers||Maximum Marks||Minimum Passing Marks||Total Passing|
|Paper||Four Compulsory Papers & One School Internship||Theory||Internal & S. In.||Theory||Internal & S. In.|
|Paper – I||Sanskrit, Indian Heritage and Values||80||20||32||08||40|
|Paper – II||English and Communication skill and Computer Education||80||20||32||08||40|
|Paper – III||Developmental Psychology & Early Childhood Education||80||20||32||08||40|
|Paper – IV||Nutrition, Hygiene & Child Care||80||20||32||08||40|
|Paper – V||School Internship||100||40||40|